Edmonds Classic Car Show
The Car Show has been canceled for 2020!
Downtown Edmonds comes alive on Sunday, September 12, 2021 with 10,000 spectators “oohing and ahhing” over the 325+ classic cars and motorcycles that fill the streets. This event is for the whole family, from hardcore gearhead to the smallest child, everyone will have a great time at The Edmonds Classic: Car & Motorcycle Show.
View 300+ classic cars on display on the streets of downtown Edmonds. Enjoy FREE fun for the whole family with entertainment ALL day long!
|Parking and set up||6:30 AM – 9:30 AM|
|Show officially starts – Open to public||10:00 AM|
|Show registration closes||11:00 AM|
|Awards presentation begins at the Fountain||3:30 PM|
|Conclusion of Event||4:00 PM|
|Streets will reopen – all cars must be legally parked||5:00 PM|
Registration (Online registration opens in January 2021):
Activities & Entertainment:
- Lions Club Raffle at the Fountain
- Chamber Foundation Scholarship Fundraising
- Edmonds Historical Museum – Open to all. Stop by for a visit.
- Vendors and sponsors – Visit our many merchants and supporting vendors throughout the show for giveaways and prizes
- Want to be a vendor at the 2021 Car Show? More info & Register HERE
- Pinewood Derby races for the kids at 4th & Dayton St.
- Kevin McCauley provides DJ services all day long from the Fountain Information booth.
Food & Beverages:
- Visit local restaurants, coffee and specialty food shops and vendors all day.
- Free pancake breakfast at North Sound Community Church at 4th Ave N & Bell St. 9 AM – 1 PM
- Enjoy Edmonds many specialty shops and merchants
- Show apparel available at the Fountain
- Programs, maps, posters, etc.. are available at the information booth at the Fountain.
Featured this year:
- Kids Zone will have FREE pinewood derby car kits to build, paint and race on the pinewood derby track.
- Vote for your favorite cars and raise money, each vote for costs $1 with all money benefiting the Edmonds 4th of July celebration and fireworks.
For sponsorship opportunities please see contact the Edmonds Chamber at