Edmonds Classic Car Show
We are excited to announce that the Edmonds Car & Motorcycle Show is BACK! With the restaurant out-door dining “parklets”, there will be modifications to this year’s event. We thank the community for understanding and supporting us as we all stay flexible and grateful that our events are returning. Enjoy the show while dining in one of those nifty parklets!
Downtown Edmonds comes alive on Sunday, September 12, 2021 with 10,000+ spectators “oohing and ahhing” over the 250+ classic cars and motorcycles that fill the streets. This event is for the whole family, from hardcore gearhead to the smallest child, everyone will have a great time at The Edmonds Classic: Car & Motorcycle Show.
Pre-registration to show your vehicle is highly encouraged as there is less space this year for show vehicles. Spots are NOT guaranteed for day-of registrations. Pre-registration deadline: Friday, Sept. 3, 2021
|Parking and set up||6:30 AM – 9:45 AM|
|Participating Vehicle Registration closes||9:45 AM|
|Show Officially Starts – Open to Public||10:00 AM|
|Awards presentation begins at the Fountain||3:30 PM|
|Conclusion of Event||4:00 PM|
|Streets will reopen – all cars must be legally parked||5:00 PM|
Pre-registration is highly encouraged – space is limited this year!
Spots are not guaranteed for those who wait to register at the event.
Deadline to pre-register is Friday, Sept. 3, 2021
To PRINT & MAIL a registration, request a downloadable application from firstname.lastname@example.org
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
All entries must be 30 years or older (1991)
Day-of Registration closes 9:45 am. Spots are NOT guaranteed for day-of registrations.
Parking for pre-registered vehicles begins around 6:30 am. Day-of show registration begins around 7:30 am. Please be patient – our volunteers are working hard!
There is no assigned or reserved parking. Your vehicle will get placed where it makes sense for the event.
Car show committee members reserve the right to review all entries to meet vehicle criteria and deny entry without refund if criteria are not met.
NO Early Departure! You MUST stay for the entire duration of the show. This is required by Edmonds Police for pedestrian safety.
All judged class winners agree to stay and participate in awards display after the show.
Fire Dept. requires 16′ of clearance down the center of the road; all cars and motorcycles must be parked accordingly.
No pets allowed – leave them at home.
No Refunds – No Exceptions. If you are not able to attend, your registration fee is retained as a donation to the Chamber to help cover the labor & equipment costs of planning and producing this event that is free to the public. Thank you for your support!
There is a $45 NSF fee for all returned checks.
DRIVING YOUR VEHICLE INTO EVENT:
Participating vehicle entrance: enter from South on 5th Ave S, beginning at Pine Street. Refer to website for map and driving directions. www.edmondscarshow.com
Trailer parking for participants available on 5th Ave N, north of Bell St. on the day of the show.
Visit www.edmondcarshow.com for the Schedule of Events with activities throughout the day.
Route Map: COMING SOON
Activities & Entertainment:
- Lions Club Raffle at the Fountain (To be confirmed)
- Chamber Foundation Scholarship Fundraising
- Edmonds Historical Museum – Open to all. Stop by for a visit. (To be confirmed)
- Vendors and sponsors – Visit our many merchants and supporting vendors throughout the show for giveaways and prizes
- Want to be a vendor at the 2021 Car Show? More info & Register HERE (link coming soon)
- Pinewood Derby races for the kids at 4th & Dayton St.
- Kevin McCauley provides DJ services all day long from the Fountain Information booth.
Food & Beverages:
- Visit local restaurants, coffee and specialty food shops and vendors all day.
- Free pancake breakfast at North Sound Community Church at 4th Ave N & Bell St. 9 AM – 1 PM (To be confirmed)
- Enjoy Edmonds many specialty shops and merchants
- Programs, maps, posters, etc.. are available at the information booth at the Fountain.
Featured this year:
- Kids Zone will have FREE pinewood derby car kits to build, paint and race on the pinewood derby track.
- Vote for your favorite cars and raise money, each vote for costs $1 with all money benefiting the Edmonds 4th of July celebration and fireworks.
VENDORS & SPONSORS
Registration is open for vendors and sponsors at the Edmonds Classic: Car & Motorcycle Show. Register Here.
Covid-19 Safety Update:
As of June 30, 2021 there will be NO restrictions on crowd size, mask-wearing or vaccination confirmation for events like these in Washington State. The Chamber does not have the capacity to manage mass crowds, mask-wearing or vaccination confirmation. Please only attend this event if you are comfortable with these conditions.
View shifts and sign-up to volunteer at the event! (link coming soon)
For sponsorship opportunities please see contact the Edmonds Chamber at