The Edmonds Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce a new partnership with the Washington State Department of Labor & Industries (L&I) Small Business Outreach Contracts program.
What does this partnership mean for our local businesses?
In addition to the existing business support that the Edmonds Chamber provides we will now serve as a local and accessible resource to increase the number of employers who understand L&I requirements and connect them to the many tools and resources available through L&I. This work and education will ensure our local businesses are meeting all their L&I requirements and obligations.
How the Chamber is here to help:
- Provide 1-on-1 consultations with Chamber staff to help navigate and communicate with L&I,
- Provide up-to-date workplace posters required for L&I compliance,
- Provide relevant printed brochures and pamphlets on L&I requirements,
- Local trainings with information specific to our region’s small businesses,
- Helpful and timely “Tip of the Week” communications through social media and newsletters, and
- A website page with a curated list of resources, targeted to our small business community’s needs.
Businesses looking to access these services can visit www.EdmondsChamber.com/landi-resources
“We look forward to keeping our employers and employees safe and up-to-date with the latest rules and requirements of L&I.” said Alicia Moreno of the Edmonds Chamber of Commerce. “We are ready to work with you and your business to address any questions 0r concerns, ensuring you avoid costly fines.”
Since 1907, the Edmonds Chamber of Commerce has been a fixture in the Edmonds community joining business owners so their collective voice can be heard. The Chamber helps to facilitate connections and collaborations within our business community, non-profits, service clubs and with government entities. In addition, we have established a number of community-building events to promote tourism and bring our citizenry together in celebration.
Should you have any questions about the Edmonds Chamber, membership or L&I Resources contact the Chamber office, 425-670-1496 or www.EdmondsChamber.com.