BABY BRACKETT 1K – $20 per 4 participants
The Baby Brackett 1k is back for 2022!
REGISTRATION TO ENTER THE BABY BRACKETT 1K IS NOW OPEN!
1K & 5K DETAILS & REGISTER HERE
MUST REGISTER ONLINE BY JUNE 27 – NO DAY-OF REGISTRATIONS
This race is perfect for folks who prefer a more leisurely start to the holiday and families with small children who can’t go the full 5K distance. Sign up for the Baby Brackett 1K for only $20 (up to 4 participants). Comes with race bib! *Race times not recorded. Race Starts at 7:50am at Edmonds City Park.
BEAT BRACKETT 5K – $35
REGISTRATION TO ENTER THE BEAT BRACKETT 5K NOW OPEN!
1K & 5K DETAILS & REGISTER HERE
MUST REGISTER ONLINE BY JUNE 27 – NO DAY-OF REGISTRATIONS.
THE BEAT BRACKETT 5K FEATURES:
- Choice of LIVE or VIRTUAL participation
- Electronic timing with RFID chips for LIVE runners
- Race to beat ol’ man Brackett!
- Medals for top finishers of LIVE race.
- early-bird bonus: register before Monday, May 9 and get a Beat Brackett race shirt! (5k only). Shirt is bonus for registering early – fee prices stay the same after May 9.
What better way to start a day full of hot dogs, apple pie and ice cream than with a little exercise and the chance to beat ol’ man Brackett? The 5K winds through the scenic, lush Town of Woodway. Often attracting over 750 runners, this race is the perfect athletic kickoff to a full day of An Edmonds Kind of 4th excitement. Race starts at 8:00am at Edmonds City Park.
VIRTUAL Beat Brackett – $35
Unable to join on race day, hate getting up early or want to just say you raced? Choose the virtual race option and pick your route, race date & time and cross your own finish line.
Virtual Runners get a race shirt (if register by Mon, May 9) and numbered bib (no timing chip).
DOGS & STROLLERS:
Strollers are YES allowed. Dogs are NOT allowed in the live 1k or 5k race – they’re welcome to join you if you choose the virtual option.
Free to participate! Just show up at Children’s Parade Registration (Ace Hardware parking lot). Official participation ribbons for first 500 kiddos that register.
- Check-in begins at 9:30 am and ends at 11:10 am
- After registration please stay in the designated area until parade begins
- Parade starts at 11:30 am at the corner of 5th & Walnut by Chase Bank
- NO ANIMALS, MOTORIZED/BATTERY OPERATED VEHICLES.
- NO PROPAGANDA ALLOWED IN STAGING AREA OF PARADE ROUTE OR ON PARTICIPANTS.
Parade starts at noon – see route below.
REGISTRATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 2022 PARADE IS NOW OPEN! MAIN PARADE: MORE DETAILS & REGISTER HERE
REGISTRATIONS ONLINE ONLY – DEADLINE MON, JUNE 20 @5PM
Things to Know Before You Go…
- Please do not place chairs on the parade route until after 6:00 pm on Saturday, July 3rd.
- Chairs and other items placed in the right-of-way along the parade route before 6:00 pm Saturday 7/3/21 will be removed by the Public Works Department. They may be retrieved during regular business hours at the Public Works Building at 7110 – 210th Street SW. 425-771-0235.
- Please refrain from chaining or otherwise attaching chairs to each other and to stationary items such as trees, sign posts, etc. This policy is to allow parade-goers to stake out their viewing places somewhat in advance, as has been the tradition, but to also avoid the safety and access concerns of lengthy sidewalk obstructions well in advance of the Fourth.
- Road closures begin at 6:00 am on July 4th, plan accordingly for driving and parking.
- Beat Brackett 5K
- There is no in-person registration option on race day this year.
- NOTE: FIREWORKS ARE NOT GUARANTEED FOR 2022
- Bring chairs and blankets to the Fireworks Show
- Do not bring alcohol, dogs or fireworks to Civic Playfield.
- Seating is on the north side of the park, north of the skatepark.
- A 500’ diameter firework safety zone is fenced, do not cross these barriers.
- Fireworks are illegal in Edmonds and all Southwest Snohomish County.
- Extra enforcement and fines of $500 will be imposed for violating the firework ban.
- The recent heat wave and dry conditions make firework use even more dangerous.
- Fireworks show begin at 10:00 pm
- Please follow current CDC and Snohomish Health Department guidelines on mask wearing and social distancing.
- For Lost & Found, please report to the Chamber Office at 121 5th Ave N | 425-670-1496
- For maps, schedules, bathroom locations, road closures, check website at: www.EdmondsFourth.com or call the Log Cabin Visitors Center at 425-776-6711
- Open Mon-Fri 9:00 am-4:00 pm, Sat 10:00 am-2:00 pm