TFS Advisors, LLC, a growing wealth management firm, is seeking a Client Service Associate to assist us in our mission of helping clients achieve their financial goals. This is your chance to play a vital role in the future success of our close-knit team!
Client Service Associate plays an important role in setting the tone for the organization. As the first and last person clients see when they are in the office, this individual is instrumental in ensuring clients have a positive experience.
This is an entry-level position with the potential for growth for the right person. Many components of our team are virtual, however, this is an in-person position as you will have direct contact with clients in the office.
- Greet clients in a friendly and sincere manner, making them feel comfortable visiting the office.
- Answer, screen, and route phone calls for advisors, assisting clients directly or taking messages as appropriate.
- Administrative duties to support client and operational needs, working along side a long-standing operations professional.
- Research information needed for client meetings. Prepare agenda and presentation materials.
- Manage advisors’ personal and professional calendars.
- Assist with research and the planning of advisor events and support digital marketing efforts with our marketing team.
- Scan statements and continue to help the office achieve our goal of a fully paperless operation.
- Maintain client records in the Redtail CRM database, including documentation of phone calls and conversations with clients.
- Process new client paperwork in coordination with client operations team, and assist with new account openings, transfers, client change forms, etc.
- Supporting client relationship initiatives to include sending out birthday cards, etc.
- Able to interact professionally and demonstrate independent work.
- Ability to multitask and be able to handle interruptions.
- Quick learner and a great note taker.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understand small office dynamics.
In exchange for your expertise, we offer competitive pay, paid medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401(k) match, paid holidays and paid time off. We encourage cross-over from other fields and previous experience in financial services is not necessary.